Saturday, November 11, 2006

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

Soon after diagnosis I discovered the Breast Cancer Care website and more specifically the chat forums . The support I have got from there has been brilliant, and especially from an unofficial chat site that has arisen from it. I have met with one other user whilst have radio and other people have had met up at picnics with champagne (Tho' I've not managed to make any of the meets).

It's good to have the chance to 'talk' to other women who have been here, done this, and got through the other side. To find out more, and to have a laugh. And there are some good games on the unofficial site, too.

I've just discovered these comic strips via the chat on the BCC website. I've ordered the book...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home